905-279-7000 jim@jameswalker.ca

James B.

Walker & CO.

Licensed Insolvency Trustee

Call us at

(905) 279-7000

How do I become bankrupt?

You become bankrupt upon the appointment of your Licensed Insolvency Trustee by an Official Receiver, a person who works in the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy. From that moment on, you lose all your rights to deal with your assigned assets. All...